High professional Ink Roller respectively Brayer of 87mm diameter (3 1/2") and 150mm (6") width. Strong flat iron holder, zinc plated, with a well sized beechwood handle. Aluminum tube with 2 ball bearings for the axle. The rubber is water and (limited) oil resistant. Two stands keep the roller from contact with the ground, when the ink roller respectivly brayer is not in use. The stands can be removed by using the wrench coming with. Then the ink roller respectively brayer can be used as press roller.
This heavy Ink Roller respectively Brayer is meant for the high professional use by artists, printmakers and graphic artists.
- Diameter 87mm; 3 1/2", 150mm; 6"wide, circumference 27cm; 30".
- Nickel plated iron 25x6mm; 1"x1/4" support.
- Well sized beechwood handle 140mm, 5 1/2" lenght.
- Rubber thickness 8 mm; 1/3", water and (limited) oil resistant.
- Aluminium tube.
- Axle is running in 2 ball bearings.
- Removeable stands with enclosed wrench.
- Weight: 1.93 kg
Barcode EAN13: 4022505 138152